Pesquisar este blog

Olá

Muito me alegra pela sua visita. É um blog pretensioso, mas também informativo

sexta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2011

Loucura que levou a morte de Virgínia Woolf




Virginia, por Marissa Nadler:
The waves rush against the folds of my face /As I start to drown /The waves rush against the folds of my face /As I start to drown / Oh, Virginia / Virgina, Virginia / Die
In winter the water / will wash [?] the waterside /In winter the water /will wash [?] the waterside / Oh, Virginia / Virgina, Virginia / Die
With the rocks in your pockets / You walk up above the waterside  / With the rocks in your pockets / You walk up above the waterside /Oh, Virginia / Virgina, Virginia / Die
The waves rush against the full of my face / As I start to fall / The waves rush against the full of my face / As I start to fall / Oh, Virginia / Virgina, Virginia /Falls

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário